The Nehemiah Foundation provides a network for Christian churches and ministries to amplify their positive impact to build God’s kingdom in Springfield and Clark County. Ultimately, we envision Springfield and Clark County as a community where all people would know God’s love for them.
We put our mission and vision to work in the community through four pillar action areas:
FAITH • LOVE • RESPECT • UNITY • COMPASSION
What Our Partners Are Saying
We support our partners in the following areas:
- Training and strengthening ministry and church leaders
- Convening the Body of Christ through
- Strategic thinking and coordination
- Church cooperative initiatives and events
- Coordinating local calendars
- Pastoral support
We support the Greater Springfield region in the following areas:
- Researching needs and birthing new ministries
- Sharing information about opportunities
- Hosting community conversations
- Initiating prayer gatherings
- Partnering with mountains of influence (religion, family, education, government, media, healthcare, business, arts and entertainment)
We support donors in the following areas:
- Researching and evaluating the most pressing needs of our community.
- Identifying best practices and opportunities to address these needs.
- Providing volunteer and giving opportunities for local initiatives, ministries, and churches
- Updating donors about local ministries, community events, and ways to get connected