Can healthy leaders stand our ground on our strongest convictions and remain at the table with people who disagree with us? Even if we can do this skillfully, can we do it with the right heart posture? Can we copy our Father to be slow-to-anger and rich-in-love? Can we learn to stay at the table – and even collaborate – with people who are different than us?
At Nehemiah, we believe that leaders who reflect this delicate balance of both righteousness and graciousness walk in remarkable favor. We can’t wait to honor some of the most gracious and generous leaders among us.
Join us for a morning of:
- “From-scratch” breakfast!
- Updates on the “Rise and Build” Influence Initiative
- NEW 2022-23 Ministry Partner LaunchPad announcements
- Ministry Partner Grant Fund Re-Launch
- Nehemiah Ministry Partner fellowship and networking
- Gracious Leadership Awards: Church and Civic Leader Awards
Help us “Rise and Build!” Your leadership matters! Take next steps in the Nehemiah PRAY. UNIFY. EQUIP. & MOBILIZE. projects and activities revolving around professional development and spiritual formation for local leaders.
Register here and save your seat at this annual gathering.